The Jacket Summer XM Yachting gray Size S is recommended to be used to navigate during the summer season, as it provides an extraordinary protection against the cold at the time when the breeze rises.
It has a waterproof fabric of excellent quality to evade water, thanks to its double layer of fabric on the inside protects both water and wind during the trip.
Characteristics of Summer Jacket XM Yachting Gray Size S
- This jacket is light.
- It is a windproof jacket for greater protection.
- Made of water-repellent polyamide fabric
- It has a double layer of hydrophilic covered with fabric mesh to be lighter.
- It has a front zipper.
- Your neck can be raised.
- It has 2 external pockets and an internal pocket.
- Contains zippers hidden by a waterproof flap.
- Dark gray color.
- Size S
- The sleeves are adjustable.
Benefits of Summer Jacket XM Yachting Gray Size S
- It is a very good jacket to travel on a yacht because it is very light.
- This windproof jacket keeps the thorax dry and warm.
- The Summer Jacket XM Yachting Gray Size S is produced in hydrophobic polyamide fabric being its main advantage that allows to be dry when using it, to avoid the abundance of sweat when sailing.
- It has double layer of hydrophilic lining lined with fabric mesh to avoid being overly heavy.
- Waterproof zip on the front to be dry for a long period of time.
- You can have your jacket collar raised to protect the throat area from water during the trip.
- The Summer Jacket XM Yachting Gray Size S has an internal pocket and 2 external pockets to protect hands from the cold sea.
- It is a recommended coat for short trips or walks by the sea
Importance of Summer Jacket XM Yachting Gray Size S
The Summer Jacket XM Yachting Gray Size S is excellent for those who like to enjoy sailing in the sea because, with its waterproof fabrics and inner liners, it provides unsurpassed protection from both wind and water when weather scenarios are not be the best
In addition, this jacket will not reduce the ability to move during the trip, as it is considered to be used especially in the maritime field.